Crown Castle Opportunity Scholarship
- Be African American/Black, and a US citizen or legal resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as a college junior for the 2021-2022 academic year at any accredited 4-year institution, with priority given to applicants attending HBCUs
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- Award: $10,000
- Deadline: August 26, 2021
- Learn more here