Macy’s Brighter Futures Scholarship
Developed in partnership with UNCF, the Macy’s Brighter Futures Scholarship will provide 180+ need-based scholarships of up to $5,000 each to African American undergraduate students attending any accredited 4-year HBCU. Award funds will be disbursed during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Be Black/African American, and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at any accredited 4-year HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by the applicant’s college or university.
- Award: $5,000
- Deadline: July 21, 2022
- Learn more and apply here