Position Announcement: Director of Advancement
The Network for Young Adult Success is seeking a Director of Advancement to join a dynamic team and growing nonprofit organization.
Are you a collaborative leader inspired to make meaningful impact on the futures of young adults? Are you entrepreneurial and results-oriented in expanding the financial resources for a scaling organization? The Network for Young Adult Success and its signature program UtmostU are seeking a unique team member who will bring a depth of knowledge in business development, integrated marketing and communications and demonstrated success in fundraising.
Director of Advancement Profile:
This position is responsible for leading the strategic implementation of development activities and will leverage a blend of skills and track record of expanding the financial resources. The Director joins a creative and committed team who guide young adults in their post-secondary pursuits and provide infrastructure support to the network’s affiliate schools/organizations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the communications and fundraising strategies
- Cultivate relationships and raise philanthropic support
- Increase awareness of the brand, mission and model through leadership and outreach
Primary qualifications include:
- A measurable, successful track record in the fundraising arena that includes work with boards, special events, and both individual and institutional donors
- Demonstrated social skills to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with an ability to execute creative fund development plans
- Ability to analyze and effectively manage data and incorporate into stewardship reports
- Experience in grant-seeking and writing processes, as well as familiarity with compliance, evaluation and outcomes measurement
- A self-starter who is flexible and has the collaborative skills to thrive in a dynamic team environment
About the Network for Young Adult Success and UtmostU
The Network for Young Adult Success empowers young adults to realize their professional aspirations by supporting their successful degree attainment and career preparation. The Network’s signature program, UtmostU, is a highly innovative model leveraging holistic supports, strategic partnerships, and a unique technology platform. UtmostU serves high schools, community-based organizations, and workforce development partners as the Network scales to impact hundreds more young adults each year. The vision is to equip all young adults to reach their greatest degree in life.
This full-time position is salaried with competitive compensation and benefits. Applicants should submit a cover letter communicating how this position aligns with prior experience and near-term professional goals, along with a résumé (not to exceed 2 pages) summarizing career history and accomplishments. Letters and resumes should be addressed to the Network for Young Adult Success and emailed to email@example.com.